Fast-track your Canada Immigration (Permanent Resident) Visa Application
You can fast track your immigration to Canada in one of the following ways:
A job offer from a Canadian employer is one way to speed-up your entry to Canada. You can shave years off your permanent resident application processing time by finding employment in Canada.
Once you have a job offer, you can consider the following options:
: The fastest way to come to Canada is on a temporary work permit. Usually you can be in Canada within weeks of your application.
- Priority processing at all Canadian Immigration visa offices (except Buffalo) of your application for permanent residence in Canada. You will usually receive your visa in less than one year.
- Your potential Canadian employer does not have to show that a Canadian resident could not be found to fill your position.
- You will receive up to 15 points under the Federal Skilled Worker category of Canadian immigration.
- Arranged employment takes longer than a work permit (but once processed you receive a permanent visa).
3 Provincial Nomination
Most Canadian provinces and one territory offer nomination programs that lead to a Canadian permanent resident visa. Most often, it involves a permanent job offer from an employer in the province that will nominate you.
- Once you have been nominated by a province you can usually receive a Work Permit to come to Canada and begin work immediately, even before your Canadian permanent resident visa is issued.
- Your application for permanent residence in Canada will receive priority processing and you will usually receive your visa in less than one year.
- You may qualify for provincial nomination with a job in a wide range of occupations, even ones that are not considered "high-skilled"
- Your potential Canadian employer may have to show that they tried to hire a Canadian resident for your position, but they weren’t successful.
- It will not get you to Canada as quickly as a Work Permit, but it’s still relatively fast.
No matter which option you choose, an offer of employment from a Canadian employer will speed-up your arrival in Canada.
Contact us to find out how Tri Oracle Immigration can help fast track your immigration.